Du an Asahi Tower is located at the golden position at the intersection of Vo Van Kiet, Vanh Dai Trong and Ta Quang Buu, Binh Chanh of Ho Chi Minh City. HCM. Asahi Tower project in District 8 with a planned functional area with depth, closed infrastructure and green – clean – beautiful landscape offers many options for young families. In addition, many utilities such as parks, EAS international schools, polyclinics, kindergartens, supermarkets, shopping centers, sport centers, … promise to attract customers. In addition, Asahi Tower has a garden scenery that is both quiet and lively, creating a fresh living space.
You should update the Asahi Tower Apartment in District 8
Front of Vo Van Kiet Street, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City.
Prestigious investor of the Company 577
The price is only from 22.5 million / m2 , the area varies from 57 to 95m2
The apartment is full of necessary internal utilities
Effective area connection
Banks support loans with preferential interest rates
Please contact hotline 0934457577 for advice on sample houses and detailed price list.
Asahi tower project scale
– Business Functions: Luxury Apartments
– Planned area: 13,650.8 m2
– Construction area: 3,260m2
– Total number of apartments: 460
– Total construction floor area: 58,587m2 (excluding basements and roofs)
– Building height: 22 floors
+ Basement: area of 3,260 m2, parking place, technical room
+ 1st floor and mezzanine: area of 5,852 m2, arranged commercial and service area
+ 2nd floor: area of 3,227 m2, arranged commercial and service area, 2 community activities rooms, 2 gym rooms
+ Floors 3 – 22: layout apartments
Asahi tower project utility
Asahi Tower located in a South Saigon model residential area with an area of over 300,000 m2, two sides of the river are Ma Voi canal to the west, Ba Tang canal to the north, Ta Quang Buu street to the south and Vanh Dai street Inside to the east.
Asahi Tower project in District 8 of KDC Conic. This KDC has a scale of 29.9ha, located between a large and beautiful land plot surrounded by two Ma Voi and Ba Tang canals. Especially, it is located right in the busy Vo Van Kiet boulevard, surrounded by a dreamy synchronized utility system. Understanding the secrets of a cramped, hot urban life in the city, Conic’s desire is to create a life right on the edge of natural creeks, tree-lined roads, and public works. Green tablets. Since then, the idea of sketching the ecological urban area of the largest type in the South Saigon area has gradually formed.
Design asahi tower project
Asahi Tower quan 8 is designed with 2 blocks of 22-storey building with about 460 apartments and Penhouse. The apartments have a variety of areas, with 02 to 03 bedrooms, 2 toilets, living room, kitchen. Each room has large windows, balconies overlooking the river, parks, green areas, … so make sure there is wind and light ventilation.
The interior of Asahi Tower apartment in District 8 is modernly designed, comfortable, quality, reasonable and convenient layout, creating a level for your home space.
Asahi tower apartment price
Flexible payment method: Only 25% (about VND 180 million) is required to own the apartment. Viet A, Viettinbak and Eximbank banks support the remaining 75% , with deferred payment for 15 years.
If the area: From 57m2 to 95m2 (from 1PN to 3BRs), only 800 million / unit (VAT included).
Especially the price is only from 12.5 million / m2 extremely “bargain” with an area of 53m2 to 106m2. Consistent with all investment needs for rent with customers from Phu My Hung and university, in order to profit, as well as the real needs of Vietnamese households knowledge.
- Cung ứng lao động đáp ứng mọi nhu cầu tuyển dụng của công ty - 01/06/2020
- Bảng giá cho thuê xe cập nhật tháng 5/2020 - 01/06/2020
- Asahi Tower project in District 8 with full utilities - 29/04/2020